So last Thursday Erika decided that she wanted to go dancing, so we did. After paying five pounds at the door (thank you Alex and Martin) we descended into a completely empty bar, except for a few stray business guys and some dodgy looking women. I was mortified.
But it ended being just fine, since we had a lot of space, not too much smoke in my face and lots of fun friends to dance with. Greatest part was the fact that I now fit into my favorite dress again... My little black dress, in fact.
Anyway, just thought I would share a couple photos from the night.
But it ended being just fine, since we had a lot of space, not too much smoke in my face and lots of fun friends to dance with. Greatest part was the fact that I now fit into my favorite dress again... My little black dress, in fact.
Anyway, just thought I would share a couple photos from the night.


10:00 AM
You look absolutely fabulous right now. Wow.. that's all I'm going to say about that. I hope you're having fun and it sounds like you are. I'm hoping that if I travel over there that I can find a good couch to flop on ;) I want to go dancing. Keep the updates coming.. I look forward to getting them as always dear. Talk to you soon.