I currently have to leave Indonesia every 30 days, since I'm on a tourist Visa... So this "visa run" I decided to visiting the Kingdom of Thailand, specifically the original City of Angels (Bangkok).
Since I was there over the weekend, I was fortunate enough to be around for my favorite brunch - an event so obnoxiously extravagant I had to document it. This gentleman here is in waders, in the pond serving caviar from a platform also in the water. There are Koi that swim around him, making the whole experience even more spectacular.
So...If you're in Bangkok, indulge yourself and go to brunch... Which occurs every Sunday from 12:30pm to 3pm at the Four Seasons Hotel on Rajadamri Rd. Be sure to enjoy the live jazz, the lush surroundings and sample the dishes available from around the world!
Since I was there over the weekend, I was fortunate enough to be around for my favorite brunch - an event so obnoxiously extravagant I had to document it. This gentleman here is in waders, in the pond serving caviar from a platform also in the water. There are Koi that swim around him, making the whole experience even more spectacular.
So...If you're in Bangkok, indulge yourself and go to brunch... Which occurs every Sunday from 12:30pm to 3pm at the Four Seasons Hotel on Rajadamri Rd. Be sure to enjoy the live jazz, the lush surroundings and sample the dishes available from around the world!