
There's a really beautiful park by my house, a HUGE one with water fowl and bridges and rose bushes and wrought iron gates... (Check out the Green Screen - which highlights the movie scenes that have been filmed at the park).It's so quaint and so beautiful, I had grandiose ideas about actually getting back in shape and going for a run. Bad idea. I died miserably after a 1/4 mile. My knees gave out, my head was spinning, a monstrous headache ensued, I couldn't breathe... I'm blaming it on the cold weather. So it's back to just walks for me, at least for awhile.
Anyway, here's a little video I took for y'all to watch.
7:40 AM
Hi honey! Call my boys if you get the chance, I'm sure they'd love to
hear from you. Or you can give me your number and i'll pass it
along!Love you!
Sarah
10:03 AM
You know, I think the pretty Riani social network is a good idea. Nice places to stay and friendly peoples the world over.
Most of my social network is cagey and paranoid.
I write this on the rental car shuttle in Phoenix. Being here feels like something someone elses ordeal. I'll say hello to a few people and hope to never find myself here again. Phoenix will have brought extra sparkle to every day of my life ahead of me not spent here.
-i
ps. poke poke.