Reunions

Monday, February 12, 2007 9:53 PM Posted by javagold
Alright, so I promised lots of photos and videos... And now I have at least 7 posts backlogged, waiting to make their appearance. I figure I shouldn't blow all of them at once, so I'll try and space out the posts a little bit.

There are two people I really wanted to spend a lot of time with in London, Alex Boyce and Erika Games. This post is dedicated to them.

Halfie Friend #1:

First up would be Alex, the generous soul who didn't only listen to my constant dialogue about my work situation, but also offered to take me in for a couple of months... And then not backing out when I took him up on it. Alex is half Indonesian and half British, although he grew up mostly in Texas (don't ask). So far I've managed not to drive him completely crazy with my towels on the floor and huge amount of clothing. Although honestly, the boy has more clothes than I do. =)



On to halfie friend # 2:

When I was growing up, there was this adorable little girl that grew up next door... She ended up moving back to San Diego, and I felt as though I would never see her again. Erika and I have a lot of history together, and when I found out she was living in London, I knew we had a lot of catching up to do.

Erika is also half Indonesian, half American, hence us looking like sisters. She feels like a little sister too, so I'm doing my best to feed her and be big-sisterly. In the bottom-most picture, you'll see there's a box of ribena... We grew up drinking that stuff, yum! Alex said he knew Erika had been over at the house, when we left boxes of Ribena in the kitchen.

Muhahahahaha.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'll hopefully be posting again tomorrow.

Much love,
Riani

0 Response to "Reunions"