One of the things I love most about travelling is the strange, weirdly wonderful and bizarre things you see... These little gems are hiding everywhere, and if you open your eyes, you'll often find things that make you cock your head to the side, and say, what the Pho?
Boots, which is the English equivalent to Walgreens or Bartells, has a lovely section for those cyborgs amongst us...
Instructions on the back of my pasta... I had to ask a local what the hell a hob was. (Stove or range, which had me thinking... Range is a pretty weird word as well).
Awwww. This one made me miss home, and our good old fashion apples. I thought the advertisement was very smart as well - twist of humor always does well.
I asked Alex to get me some garlic to add some umph to dinner... And this is what was available. Garlic, in a tube. That's like peanut butter in a tube, weird but strangely, so easy to use.
This was supposed to be scrambled eggs, but what I got was Orange eggs with a weird texture... Like there was diced up something in the scrambled eggs. Ewwwwwwww. This makes me miss my fave breakfast place in Seattle that burned to the ground one Saturday morning...
Anyway, that's all from London for now. Stay tune for more cheap thrills and lame ponderings.