Brazil Vs. Portugal

Monday, February 12, 2007 10:02 PM Posted by javagold
My first day in London, I met a Peruvian guy named Omar... He was sweet enough to invite me to come hang out with him and some friends for the Brazil Vs. Portugal game, and unannounced to me, I came wearing the wrong colors. (Red is for Portugal, and just about everyone else in our group was Brazilian).

Anyway, it was interesting seeing how intense the Europeans/Latin Americans can be about their football. Lots of yelling, screaming, clapping and general hoop-lah. Portugal ended up winning 2-0... Much to the dismay of my Brazilian friends.


Me and the girls...

Omar and I

Omar and his friend Ali

Ali and I making funny faces

I'm the only Asian or American in the group...

3 Response to "Brazil Vs. Portugal"

  1. Ken Townshend Says:

    Riani:

    Your so beautiful and cute. I love that wonderful face you make in the camera :) I think you know the one I mean :) I'm glad your having so much fun in finding your heart. You are a beautiful soul and I love getting to know you :)

    Infinite Love and Light

    Ken Townshend

  2. Anonymous Says:

    It sounds like you're just having the most wonderful time over there.. I'm so jealous!!! I really enjoy your updates, pictures, and tails of your adventures. Keep them coming beautiful! I will continue to look for them .. waiting in anticipation. Talk to you soon dear.

  3. Wa-nde-rren Says:

    umm...that girl on the left isn't asian?