Alright,
so it's been awhile since I wrote last, and most of the things I have been posting have be fun, upbeat things - and the occasional cool stuff I've read/bought/seen. But I'm sure there are some of you out there that probably want to know what's going on in my life...
Here's a little recap.
The fall/winter is upon us in Seattle, as I get home from work and it's dark already. On top of that, the rains are starting to fall steadily (forecast is for, surprise surprise, rain rain and more rain for the rest of the week). So, I might be a little edgy, a little depressed - and it doesn't help that some of you are in sunnier latitudes than I. In fact, one of you is surrounded by not one, but TWO bodies of water near your house in beautiful New Zealand... (I hate you Chris, I mean, I love you terribly, but I hate you)
Estelle is in gallivanting around New York with her boyfriend, and Danielle is happy as a clam in school at the UW. I on the other hand, am having a miserable time at work - which carries over into my personal life. I'd have you guys take me out for conciliatory drinks (and lots of them) if it wasn't for the fact that I don't touch alcohol... So presents in the form of cute shoes (8.5) or shiny things (no yellow gold please) would be very much appreciated.
I figure I'll try this work thing for a little while longer. If things don't work out, I'll initiate my backup plan - marry a rich man and live happily ever after. Hey dad, perhaps you were right all along... =)
Good night folks, enjoy the beautiful weather, where ever you are.
so it's been awhile since I wrote last, and most of the things I have been posting have be fun, upbeat things - and the occasional cool stuff I've read/bought/seen. But I'm sure there are some of you out there that probably want to know what's going on in my life...
Here's a little recap.
The fall/winter is upon us in Seattle, as I get home from work and it's dark already. On top of that, the rains are starting to fall steadily (forecast is for, surprise surprise, rain rain and more rain for the rest of the week). So, I might be a little edgy, a little depressed - and it doesn't help that some of you are in sunnier latitudes than I. In fact, one of you is surrounded by not one, but TWO bodies of water near your house in beautiful New Zealand... (I hate you Chris, I mean, I love you terribly, but I hate you)
| | Wed![]() 55° | 39° | Thu![]() 50° | 40° | Fri![]() |
Estelle is in gallivanting around New York with her boyfriend, and Danielle is happy as a clam in school at the UW. I on the other hand, am having a miserable time at work - which carries over into my personal life. I'd have you guys take me out for conciliatory drinks (and lots of them) if it wasn't for the fact that I don't touch alcohol... So presents in the form of cute shoes (8.5) or shiny things (no yellow gold please) would be very much appreciated.
I figure I'll try this work thing for a little while longer. If things don't work out, I'll initiate my backup plan - marry a rich man and live happily ever after. Hey dad, perhaps you were right all along... =)
Good night folks, enjoy the beautiful weather, where ever you are.


4:50 PM
im not happy as a clam. first of all, why are clams happy? i wouldn't want to be dug up, steamed alive and then split open to have someone eat my insides..
the weather is getting to me too. I hate the cold, and unlike you that get to be in a warm bus, warm office and get paid oddles of money to buy stuff, i'm struggling through my classes, and i think i have mono because James has it. I'm 132 pounds...the heaviest i've ever been so i'm going through fat depression too. I've decided to just stop eating. I'll eat leaves on the way to class.
OH! i hate my bangs. my back hurts, and ihad my period for two weeks in a row...
oh happy little clam.
i miss you lala...we should have out more to get out of this funk. Four hours at the bookstore? wanna go?
i lub you
nana