$40 off $80 on Shoes at Amazon.com

Alright, I don't usually do this - but this is too cool to pass up. (Plus I know you girls would slaughter me if I didn't clue you in).

So working at the world's largest online retailer has it's perks, and here's one that I would love to share with you.

The shoe team is giving Amazon friends and family an additional $20 off any $80 purchase with this coupon code: KKCTMQXI. This is ON TOP OF the $20 instant rebate they have going on right now, which comes to a total of $40 off a $80 purchase. You can use the code over and over again too (so split up orders at the $80 mark).

Caveats?

I'm pretty sure it's only shoes from the Amazon.com retail store (so no 3rd party) and some (ok, perhaps a lot of) brands are excluded. I neglected to find out which ones though, but I will be sure to post them once I find out. Actually, when I find out I'll be sure to make the links below automatically discard shoes that don't apply... But for now, happy shopping!

UPDATE

OK, I found out which brands aren't included... And unfortunetly, it's a lot.

Allen Edmonds
Bite Footwear
Brooks Footwear
Etonic Worldwide Footwear
L.B. Evans Footwear
Nautilus Safety Footwear
Neil M Shoes
pediped Infant Footwear
Rochester Shoe Tree C
Robeez
Sandro Moscoloni Footwear
Sperry Kids
Stride Rite - Children's Shoes
Woolrich
Zelli Classic Exotics
Bostonian
Clarks
Deer Stags
Dr Martens
Florsheim
Reebok
Rockport


1 Response to "$40 off $80 on Shoes at Amazon.com"

  1. Agen Says:

    Hey! Shoes aren't just for girls any more!!!!