Cool Halloween Costumes

Hey,

I know I haven't posted in awhile... And that's not really my fault. Things have been crazy at work, and when I get home, I want to improve my blog (like a left nav would be awesome) but I never get anywhere. (If you know how to add a left nav effectively, by the way, PLEASE help me out).

But that's why I've sucked at posting.

But I did want to share a couple of cool costumes I saw around for Haloween:

1. A guy with four legs at work. He looked totally normal, with a tan trenchcoat, and four legs. I wish I had a camera.

2. A huge 6-foot penguin guy. He was adorable, in a creepy sort of way. Again, I wish I had a camera.

3. My sister and her boyfriend who puts up with anything as a dynamic duo. (By the way Danielle, I would like my necklace back... Although Toby did look good in it). Thank god someone had a camera.

0 Response to "Cool Halloween Costumes"