Your message rings true, it's important to follow dreams. I wish I could travel the world too and you can be sure I'll live vicariously through you. I have a craving for Swiss chocolate so please eat some as soon as possible! :-)
Your message rings true, it's important to follow dreams. I wish I could travel the world too and you can be sure I'll live vicariously through you. I have a craving for Swiss chocolate so please eat some as soon as possible! :-)
"Freedom only exists when love is present. The person who gives him or herself wholly, the person who feel freest, is the person who loves most whole-heartedly. And the person who loves wholeheartedly feels free." 11 minutes, Paulo Coelho
"Humility has boyancy." Ani DeFranco
"Savior the moment, live the dream." Kuhn Carl
"You make better decisions out of want and not need." Lucia, Lucia, Adriana Trigiani
"If you believe in yourself and what you are doing, success will come." Domenico Dolce
"Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, beautiful old people are works of art." Eleanor Roosevelt
"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it starts to rain." Robert Frost
"The near blood, the nearer bloody." William Shakespeare
"Eating and writing are the husband and wife of creativity." Lucia, Lucia, Adriana Trigiani
7:14 AM
Your message rings true, it's important to follow dreams. I wish I could travel the world too and you can be sure I'll live vicariously through you. I have a craving for Swiss chocolate so please eat some as soon as possible! :-)
- Tchaka Owen
http://tchakaowen.blogspot.com/
7:14 AM
Your message rings true, it's important to follow dreams. I wish I could travel the world too and you can be sure I'll live vicariously through you. I have a craving for Swiss chocolate so please eat some as soon as possible! :-)
- Tchaka Owen
http://tchakaowen.blogspot.com/