26 Days and Counting!

Saturday, January 06, 2007 3:10 PM Posted by javagold
It's like the 12 days of Christmas, but twice as long and more delightful at the end. I've found myself quite relaxed at work - the haste, the anxiety and the constant fear of retribution are gone... Replaced with a Zen like state, knowing I have 15 workdays left. It's like getting out of jail, actually.

But I'm trying to enjoy every moment I have in Seattle - savoring my friendships and the familiar Seattle sights. I know that no matter how much I am itching to get out of here, I will miss it when terribly when I leave.

So if you're in Seattle, please ring me up for a quick chat, a spot of tea, a random walk. I would love to hear about your plans, your aspirations for this year. I have a feeling, it's going to be a great one.

Much love,
Riani

0 Response to "26 Days and Counting!"