Defining Love

Sunday, December 10, 2006 4:08 PM Posted by javagold
Hey folks, so most of you know I'm single again... Lots of people have been asking since there has been little mention of Andy in my blog in the last couple of months. We decided to break up awhile back and he's finally moved into a house with his best friend and cousin.

It's been hard on the both of us, but we both know it's for the better. Andy has been a major part of my life for the past two years and (hopefully) will continue to be. I can honestly say that I haven't regretted anything, and I can look back with fond memories. (Except roaming the streets of Thailand alone because he was too sick to join me - only to find out he had laringitis).

But for now, I am definitely enjoying my closest - since the space for all my crap just doubled... And I STILL can't fit everything in it! Andrew on the other hand, is realizing that he doesn't own anything. One trip and he was done, two hours and everything was put away. Wow.

1 Response to "Defining Love"

  1. Andrew Says:

    It's true - I don't have any material posessions... It's quite pathetic. Glad you're enjoying the extra closet space, though. Oh, and it was bronchitis in Thailand. Just had to drink my perscribed "brown mixture" to get over it...