Another eventful year at the Townsend's house for Christmas! I thought I would share a couple of pictures with you, since images always tell a better story...
I was lucky enough to have a lot of gifts from my vendors this year - mostly in the form of chocolate, and LOTS of it. Here I am, cutting up a huge chunk of chocolate for fondue. Mmmmm!
Here's Sarah and Mom (Jan Townsend) on Christmas Eve...
Here's Christopher-Robin and I, before heading off to church. (Yes the Muslim girls make an appearance at church on JC's B-day).

Since we wrap our presents with each other on Christmas Eve, we always end up with cardboard tubes. Danielle always gets her hands on it, and a fight ensues. Christopher had his light saber handy, to ward off the evil Darth Danie.

While Chris and Danielle duel to the death (or boredom), Toby gets busy with Sarah. I MEAN, Toby gives Sarah a well deserved back rub. (That's a tradition at the Townsend house).

The ninja/Starwars trend continued into the morning, with Sarah's contribution.
Sarah soon settles down though, and find humor in the shirt I got her. (Sadly, we're both single at the moment. Hopefully we'll be shopping for boys in the next couple of days... I doubt we'll find any good ones, the quality has really gone down in the past couple of years).
So, if you want to see the full spread of images, you can check them out in my album on the left or here.
Merry Christmas, everyone!
I was lucky enough to have a lot of gifts from my vendors this year - mostly in the form of chocolate, and LOTS of it. Here I am, cutting up a huge chunk of chocolate for fondue. Mmmmm!
Since we wrap our presents with each other on Christmas Eve, we always end up with cardboard tubes. Danielle always gets her hands on it, and a fight ensues. Christopher had his light saber handy, to ward off the evil Darth Danie.
While Chris and Danielle duel to the death (or boredom), Toby gets busy with Sarah. I MEAN, Toby gives Sarah a well deserved back rub. (That's a tradition at the Townsend house).
The ninja/Starwars trend continued into the morning, with Sarah's contribution.
Merry Christmas, everyone!