Birthday Wishes, a Chronical

So I'm in Bali now, with little time to be online... But I checked my e-mail and my God there were a lot of beautiful birthday wishes. Here are a few from Facebook, while I also got other in my mailbox.

This is more of a record for me to remember how fortunate I am to have such a large pool of fine friends. I'll be posting about my birthday in the next couple of days,

But for now,
Hello from Bali!

Love,
Riani

Sung-Je Lee (Texas) wrote
at 9:43am
happy birthday cantik!! hope all is well with ya!!

Jay Saunders (George Mason) wrote
at 8:01am
happy bday hotshot

Nesha Gajria (New York, NY) wrote
at 7:18am
Happy Birthday!! Have a great one. :)

Tchaka Owen (no network) wrote
at 6:17am
Happy Birthday!!!! Celebrating it in Bali, no less. Hope you two have fun.

Runy Morris (UCLA) wrote
at 6:06am
happy birthday sayang! aww all 3 of u are together! awesome! well i miss all of u and i'm glad u can all celebrate. love!

Celia Mei Rubin (London) wrote
at 1:58am
Happy birthday fro one twin to another -- may all your wishes come true.

Jason Chen (Taiwan) wrote
at 1:50am
Happy Birthday!

Sean Casey (Texas A&M) wrote
at 1:47am
Happy Birthday Riani!

Nadia Noordin (no network) wrote
at 1:42am
you know..what a coincidence! danielle's birthday is also today! weird huh? happy birthday dude.

Matt Held (Toronto, ON) wrote
at 12:56am
Happy Birthday Riani!!!!!!

Julie Rook (Washington, DC) wrote
at 12:49am
Happy birthday darlin! Hope you have an absolutely wonderful one (or had a wonderful one...I think I'm a good 12 hours behind you)

Keenan Conrad (Seattle, WA) wrote
at 12:01am
Happy birthday, hon! Hope you have a fabulous time... You wee youngin'.

Jeremiah Jusuf (Berkeley) wrote
at 11:56pm
Happy birthday riani!

Troy Goatley (Portsmouth) wrote
at 11:22pm
Happy Birthday!!

Yessica Andiputri (Seattle) wrote
at 11:18pm
happy birthday riani :) glad you're enjoying your special day with your loved ones! cheers

Karl Cummings wrote
at 10:33pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! YOU'RE STILL OLDER THAN ME!!! =)

Karen Chuan (Malaysia) wrote
at 9:49pm
Happy Birthday Ria-poo, hope you had an awesome day by the beach with the loves of your life. Enjoy Made's Warung and KuDeTa for me please. I wish you nothing but the best for your 25th. I hope you find that job you're dreaming of. Love love, kaz xx

Ceda Xiong (Chicago, IL) wrote
at 9:43pm
Happy birthday!

Dustin Andres wrote
at 9:41pm
Ms Riani, For your birthday, I've gotten you an Obama nomination... (Just nobody knows about it yet) Best, and have fun... d

Cynthia Christov (Dallas / Fort Worth, TX) wrote
at 9:05pm
Happy Birthday babe..Now you're a quarter of a century old..damn! seems like yesterday we were 13 yrs old..Well I hope you're having a crazy wild time celebrating!! Much love! xx


Louise Liu (Maryland) wrote
at 8:37pm
Happy Birthday Riani!! Hope you're having a good one. where are you now?

Carey Nickels wrote
at 8:32pm
happy birthday gorgeous!!

William Ernest (Ohio State) wrote
at 8:26pm
Happy Birthday girl....Have a Fantastic time!
cheerss

Kelly Burgess (no network) wrote
at 7:45pm
Happy Birthday girls!! Hope this year bring you fun and laughter. all the best. love kell. xx

Amanda Drosten (Singapore) wrote
at 6:33pm
heya.. i haven't heard from you in a long time. hope you have a good 25th! hugs

Andy Welsh (no network) wrote
at 4:50pm
Wooo! Happy birthday and panjang umur.... mu! I guess :D

David Siddall (Birmingham UK) wrote
at 4:24pm
happy birthday youngster!!

Philippa Cornish (Durham) wrote
at 3:13pm
Happy happy birthday Riani! Have a wonderful day with Danielle and Estelle in Bali - and a relaxing one after all the stress recently!!
Am flying to NYC on Sunday - very excited - hope to see you soon! Loads of love xxxxx

Jason Crawford (Seattle, WA) wrote
at 3:10pm
Happy Birthday! Don't forget to come back to Seattle and visit us all sometime. :o)

Marie-Lise Mouat (London) wrote
at 3:04pm
Happy bithday guys (remember the first day we met we got so excited about our joint birthdays!) Hope you both have great fin in Bali! xxx

Suket Singhal (Imperial) wrote
at 2:23pm
Have a great day and another awesome year travelling!! Have a beer, from me, or coffee!! ;)

Andrew Roberts wrote
at 2:08pm
I'm hoping like hell you have no time to check this until after the day... That said, here's wishing you both the very best on your 25th...

Lauren Marcus (no network) wrote
at 1:32pm
Happy birthday Ria! hope your having a great time in the ol' homeland! Eat lots of kway teow for me ahh birthday kway teow leh xxxxxxx come back to oz soon xx hope the ol' bags are treating you well (ie the business and including little punty below)

Puneeta Singh (no network) wrote
at 12:26pm
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!! I hope u have a fabulous time in bali, i know how fabulous it is to have quality sisterly time! Have a wonderful trip, lotsof love to both Dani and Estelle...I didnt hear from u after i missed ur call (sorry!) but i guess u got my msg. Pls let me know when ur getting back to Sing, can't wait to catch up with u and i hope Danielle's coming with u too! hahaha she will always be the one who got the cool black-and-white room in my memory! xxx

David Zapolsky (Columbia) wrote
at 11:55am
Happy birthday, Riani. Have a great time in Bali (we loved it when we went there). Are you ever coming back?

M. C. Fazeli (University of Toronto) wrote
at 10:47am
Happpppppy Earthday.... uh, wait, that's not quite right...
ummm... OH YEAH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope it's a wonderful day for you half way around the world :P All the best luv!

Sharna Glover (Sydney) wrote
at 10:39am
Hey Riani, happy birthday. Hope you have a lovely time with the fam!!

Maria Theresa Hettel (UEA) wrote
at 10:20am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Alan Fu (no network) wrote
at 9:04am
happy birthday <3

Emily Simonds (Wisconsin) wrote
at 8:59am
Happy Birthday. I hope that you are well. Stay safe.

Caroline Marcus (Australia) wrote
at 7:07am
Happy birthday hon! Enjoy Bali with Danielle and don't get up to too much mischief. xx

Tanya Hagedorn (Australia) wrote
at 5:05am
Selamat Ulang Tahun sayang!! Hope you have the most wonderful day oxoxo

Andre Garron (Seattle, WA) wrote
at 1:24am
(\/)
( . .)
c('')('')

Patrick Tashadian (New York, NY) wrote
at 12:51am
happy birthday Riani, and so happy to hear that you will be with family in BALI!!! How much fun you guys will have, i want to go back, and i was there just a month ago!!! Happy birthday and missing you immensely, have a good one with your sisters love.

Megha Narang (London) wrote
at 12:29am
Happy Birthday for tom./....wish u all the happiness...have a blast...

Alia Ibrahim Hussein (Cambridge) wrote
at 11:32pm on September 3rd, 2007
Happy Birrrrrrrrrrrthday hon!! Where are you now?? I'm still in London but will be back in KL soon...are you going to be around??? We really need to meet up seeing as we still haven't managed to do so all this while!! Hope you're having a fantastic time! Big kiss. Muah! xxx

Monica Trisnaningtyas (Wilfrid Laurier) wrote
at 10:48pm on September 3rd, 2007
happy birthday sayang!! hope all is well :) jgn lupa to party for me ya.... bisous, xoxo.

Ryan Alexander (St. Mary MD) wrote
at 8:33pm on September 3rd, 2007
Happy Birthday. I am glad you are back on track and happy to be traveling again. what are your plans?

Marie-Lise Mouat (London) wrote
at 7:15pm on September 3rd, 2007
Hey bday buddy! happy birthday to you too for tomorrow!! xxxx

Andre Garron (Seattle, WA) wrote
at 9:38am on September 3rd, 2007
Wonder Twin powers... activate!

2 Response to "Birthday Wishes, a Chronical"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    HI SIS HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU AND DANIE. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON LOVE PEDER CHRIS AND KIDSSSS...

  2. Feather's Mother Says:

    Hi Riani,

    Can't believe I missed your birthday! I thought I did request you on Facebook.

    Hope you had the best of day on your birthday and may your greatest wishest and wildest dreams come true.


    P.S. You're finally 'older' than me! He hee..


    Love and spine,
    Ninie