My Singapore Adventures with Danielle

Monday, September 03, 2007 4:06 PM Posted by javagold
It's always fun to return to your childhood stomping grounds, especially with those you stomped with. I sat on the front porch for a couple hours waiting for Danielle arrive from Seattle, enjoying the breeze and (finally) a sense of peace. After the initial hugs and jumping around (because we hadn't seen each other in about 9 months) we decided to head out for good ole' Teh Tarik and Roti Paratah. This is at 1:30 in the morning, God bless Asia and its late-night culture.

Below is a photo that best captures Danielle's delight in being "home" and eating our comfort food. You can't hide sheer joy like this!


Anyway, today we got caught up at lunch and ended up missing our flight to Bali. I don't remember the last time I missed a flight, but we were able to bat our eyes at the agents who put us on the next one. For free. We're now at the airport, waiting to board - although we still don't know where we're going to stay. At least we're consistent with the last-minute details?

Alright, this was a quick post.. Just wanted everyone to know I'm alright, in great company, and finally feel like I'm back on track!

Much love from Singapore,
Riani

0 Response to "My Singapore Adventures with Danielle"