GREAT-FUL /ˈgrātfəl/

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 8:35 PM Posted by javagold
grate·ful/ˈgrātfəl/
Adjective: Feeling or showing an appreciation of kindness; thankful




My mother is right. That in any situation, showing or expressing gratitude is a noble way to remember who we are and find peace in our hearts. 

I am so very grateful for a lot of things. 

  • I am grateful to have such a wonderful, loving family. 
  • I am grateful for my mother, who brings much love and joy and who reminds me that I am never alone. 
  • I am grateful for my twin sister who brings a mirror for me to see myself through and who reminds me that I am never alone. 
  • I am grateful for my little sister, who warms my heart and who reminds me that I am never alone. 
  • I am grateful to have such wonderful friends. They are all over the world, but I am glad to see that friendship has no boundaries.  
  • I am grateful to have a flexible job which brings in money.
  • I am grateful that I don't depend on anyone. 
  • I am grateful to be in good health. 
  • I am grateful that I'm not a ugly club-foot hag with an affection for garlic. 
  • I am grateful to be a citizen of a first-world country. 
  • I am grateful that I have a first-class education that I can fall back on. 
  • I am grateful that my creator made me strong enough to handle anything he throws my way. 
  • I am grateful, that after all, I still love myself. And always will.

0 Response to "GREAT-FUL /ˈgrātfəl/"