Call me old-fashioned or childish, but there is nothing better than ice cream on a warm(ish) day (or to stuff your face with when you're blue). While on the Gold Coast in Australia, I visited a strawberry farm - which had homemade ice cream with fresh berries layered through it. I felt like I was five, stuffing my face with the berry goodness!
But I'm back in Sydney now, which has sideways rain, high winds and plummeting temperatures. I'm wearing my leather jacket, two sweaters and my pashmina and STILL freezing! If I wanted this weather, I would have stayed in Seattle.
So please enjoy summer for me. If you're in Seattle, check out my old digs, The Mix and get a "Home Sweet Home" [which consists of sweet cream ice cream (NOT THE YOGURT) with strawberries and graham cracker]. Ooooh, how delightful it is!
Eat some ice cream for me. Please.
But I'm back in Sydney now, which has sideways rain, high winds and plummeting temperatures. I'm wearing my leather jacket, two sweaters and my pashmina and STILL freezing! If I wanted this weather, I would have stayed in Seattle.
So please enjoy summer for me. If you're in Seattle, check out my old digs, The Mix and get a "Home Sweet Home" [which consists of sweet cream ice cream (NOT THE YOGURT) with strawberries and graham cracker]. Ooooh, how delightful it is!
Eat some ice cream for me. Please.
3:34 PM
I miss strawberry picking!
We used to eat so many that we'd have to leave them in the fridge for awhile until we could feast again. (which was for dessert after dinner:)
My favourite fruit... strawberries, I think Mangoes must be 2nd followed by Passionfruit. I could almost list them all !
Fruit is my favourite food of all. It dances with ice-cream, cuddles up with cream and some of it loves to be showered in chocolate or put in a milk spa! Then there's the fruit that loves to juice!
Make sure that you try the Spring Valley "Mango and banana nectar" juice while you're in Australia. Your mouth will think you died and went to heaven! Your brain will be plotting the next bottle that you'll buy, and the rest of your body will be wishing that it could've been invited to the party in your mouth !!!
Enjoy
8:50 PM
I did have some ice cream recently. I hardly ever eat the stuff.
Have you been spending your valuable and scarce online time watching my yelp profile? No?!? :)