Back at the begining of my trip, I did a post about the strange things I saw in London. Since arriving in Jakarta a few days ago, I've been bombarded with much fodder to photograph. Here's some of the great things this city has to offer.

Walking around Kemang (which is a bule-infested suburb of south Jakarta) we saw this new restaurant that just opened. I love the purple brain fountain in the front, and the mustard color-scheme followed by the tetris logo. So cool.

On a shopping trip to Kemchicks (which is the popular white-people store in Kemang) John Boomgard and I happened across this sign at the deli. John (who is actually from Virgina) and I found this extra funny. The way we figure, Australia must now be a new county within the great, orginial 13-state of Virginia, in the United States of America.
Walking around Kemang (which is a bule-infested suburb of south Jakarta) we saw this new restaurant that just opened. I love the purple brain fountain in the front, and the mustard color-scheme followed by the tetris logo. So cool.
On a shopping trip to Kemchicks (which is the popular white-people store in Kemang) John Boomgard and I happened across this sign at the deli. John (who is actually from Virgina) and I found this extra funny. The way we figure, Australia must now be a new county within the great, orginial 13-state of Virginia, in the United States of America.