Mommy Megan

Friday, July 28, 2006 2:31 PM Posted by javagold

After being (rightfully) chastised for not blogging more often, I realized I should blog more often. I dedicate this entry to Megan Randazzo, whose constant reminder about my blah-blog inspired me to showcase her front and center. Muhaahahaha.

Seriously - As one of the first people to meet her when she moved to Jakarta (I still love being able to say that) I can say that she's one of the sweetest people I know, and over the years she's only gotten sweeter.

Megan sent out the wonderful news a couple of days ago that she was expecting, and I can't think of someone more patient and loving to be a mommy. Congrats Dan and Megan!

(Sorry for calling you at midnight your time. Secretly I knew the difference, but didn't care... I wanted to talk to you.)

I miss and love you very much.
Riani

PS: The photo was labeled on the back - 1995 Megan at Tamen Safari (Jakarta Indonesia))

0 Response to "Mommy Megan"