Are Men Like Seahorses?

Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:14 PM Posted by javagold

So... Male Seahorses are wonderful beings. They take care of their young, are faithful to their mate and to their children. They are gorgeous to behold, and carry a sense of simplistic beauty.This is a Seahorse I fabricated myself (no really I did!) out of Copper during a jewelry fabrication class I took in community college a long time ago. I cut out the pattern, banged the crap out the metal to achieve the texture (by putting different thicknesses of wire behind it). I then applied clear nail polish and torched the thing, to get those amazing colors.My copper seahorse is a symbol of my faith - that deep down inside, I believe there's a great brother, father, boyfriend, husband, friend and uncle (and great uncle) in every man. Posted by Picasa

1 Response to "Are Men Like Seahorses?"

  1. Megan Says:

    That is very cool! I like it a lot. Dan is definitely a seahorse. I'm glad to see you've posted something again. Its been a long time. =)