For those of you who don't know, I'm a senior at the
With such hoop-lah, you would think that Taskforce was awesome. Talking to many though, it was not a "course to remember". Our Prof barely made it to class, failed to read our papers and generally provided mediocre leadership and guidance. Thankfully, I had the privilege of working with a fantastic group of individuals who supported each other.
After the defense, all of the taskforces (I think there were 10) get together for a formal dinner... The photo above was taken after the dinner at a pub which the Jackson School overtook, where drinks and merriment were accompanied by laughter.
The lovely ladies in the picture above have been my peers since I first started at the UW . Vanja, to my left is Croatian, Monique to my right is Thai-American and Debbie to my extreme right is
Below, is a picture of my taskforce after the dinner.

