Moving to Hong Kong


You're thinking to yourself, does this girl ever stay in one place? Seattle, Prague, London, Dubai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Sydney... and now Hong Kong. Difference is I'm moving to this New York of the East and so far I'm loving every minute of it.

I spent the last couple of days roaming the crowded yet colorful streets, tasting the local noodles and marveling at the cool collection of skyscrapers and old colonial buildings. I love that it's a city on the harbor, that the sky darkens with the torrential downpours (I love rain, must come from my days in Seattle) and that the transit system is fast, cheap and reliable.

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress, but just wanted to share the news and also post a photo of the amazing view. Hi from HongKong. =D

4 Response to "Moving to Hong Kong"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    How is your travel book coming along?

    -The Lazy Mexican in Seattle ...

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds like an exciting new chapter for you.

    Much love and best of luck to you,

    Don

  3. javagold Says:

    Sooooooo jealous! Good luck with the move love and let me know if you need someone over there for work! haha! Much love Riani

  4. Kak Teh Says:

    riani!!! aunty zaharah here - its a pity I didnt get to see danielle when she was here. Take care!