
While in Dubai, I found this great mural on the wall of the airport arrival hall representing all the great buildings of the world. From the Petronas towers in Kuala Lumpur, the Gerkin in London, the Pearl Tower in Shanghai to Teipei 101, many of the greats are there...
But what about the pyramids? The Eiffel tower? Which ones would you have included?
10:58 AM
How about the CN Tower!!! That building was the world's tallest free standing structure for over 33 years until the Burj Dubai surpassed it a few months ago during construction... Canadians shafted again!
10:58 AM
I would take out the Shanghai-ball-cock-trifecta. It's so hideous. Ugh.
11:12 AM
The Eiffel Tower is not a building darling. And it's debatable whether the pyramids are either.
11:43 AM
There's no debate - the pyramids are NOT buildings. As for Canadians getting screwed, what else is new?
Maybe I'd add the Taj Mahal off to the side (since it's not as tall).
1:39 PM
Hey thats a cool picture, but as a Canadian from Toronto I feel the CN
tower should be there, if it is I dont see it :(
12:07 PM
hmmmmm... Thats a hard one! Something by Gehry or Gaudi, but that doesn't constitute a 'great building', but in my world, they do!!! haha! Miss you love, might be in indo this july...
2:51 AM
The World Trade Center building and the Seattle Space Needle.